Shandong IRO Polymer Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Tel : +86-532-66888207
CAS NO.: 53694-17-0
Molecular Formula: （C8H16NCl）n（C3H3O2）n′ Molecular Weight: 1.5×103
Polyquaternium-22 is an amphoteric polymer, high charge density, moisture, and the PH for a wide range (1-14). These copolymers are recommended to improve wet and dry properties of hair care products, and to enhance feel in skin care products.
|Appearance||Clear to slightly hazy, yellow, viscous liquid||Clear, yellow viscous liquid|
Polyquaternium-22 is used in hair care products: relaxers, bleaches, dyes, shampoos, conditioners, styling products, and permanent waves.
- Contributes luster and a soft, silky feel; provide rich, creamy foam to shampoos
- Provides excellent slip, lubricity and snag-free wet compatibility without excessive buildup
- Imparts excellent dry compatibility
- Panel studies document excellent hair softness and wet hair feel during washing, rinsing and after rinsing
- Helps hold curls without flaking
-1.0% as product in shampoo and conditioner; 3.0% as product in other formulations
Polyquaternium-22 is used in skin care products: moisturizing creams, lotions, bath gels, liquid soaps, soap bars, shaving products and deodorants.
- Imparts a smooth, velvety feel; reduces tightness after drying skin
- Provides excellent moisturization
- Contributes lubricity which can help make skin care products easier to apply
- Liquid cleansing products acquire richer foam with improved stability
- Suggested starting concentration: 1.5% as product
Packing and Storage:
Polyquaternium-22 can be packed into 125kg PE Drum.
Pack and preserve the product in a sealed, cool and dry condition, and avoid contacting strong oxidants. The term of validity: 12months. Transportation: Non-dangerous goods.
Polyquaternium-22; dimethyldiallylammonium chloride acrylic acid polymer; N,N-dimethyl-N-2-propenyl-2-propen-1-aminium chloride polymer with 2-propenoic acid