Shandong IRO Polymer Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Tel : +86-532-66888207
CAS NO.: 53694-17-0
Molecular Formula: (C8H16NCl)n(C3H3O2)n′
Molecular Weight: 1.5×103
Polyquaternium-22 is an amphoteric polymer with high charge density, moisture, and pH value for a wide range (1~14). These copolymers are recommended to improve the wet and dry properties of hair care products and to enhance the feel of skin care products.
|Appearance||Clear to slightly hazy, yellow, viscous liquid||Clear, yellow viscous liquid|
Polyquaternium-22 is used in hair care products: relaxers, bleaches, dyes, shampoos, conditioners, styling products, and permanent waves.
- Contributes luster and a soft, silky feel; provides rich, creamy foam to shampoos.
- Provides excellent slip, lubricity, and snag-free wet compatibility without excessive buildup.
- Imparts excellent dry compatibility.
- Panel studies document excellent hair softness and wet hair feels during washing, rinsing, and after rinsing.
- Helps hold curls without flaking.
- 1.0% as a product in shampoo and conditioner; 3.0% as a product in other formulations.
Polyquaternium-22 is used in skin care products: moisturizing creams, lotions, bath gels, liquid soaps, soap bars, shaving products, and deodorants.
- Imparts a smooth, velvety feel; reduces tightness after drying skin.
- Provides excellent moisturization.
- Contributes lubricity, which can help make skin care products easier to apply.
- Liquid cleansing products acquire richer foam with improved stability.
- Suggested starting concentration: 1.5% as a product.
Packing and Storage:
Polyquaternium-22 can be packed into 125kg PE Drum.
Pack and preserve the product in a sealed, cool, dry condition, and avoid contacting strong oxidants.
The term of validity: 12months.
Transportation: Non-dangerous goods.
Polyquaternium-22; dimethyldiallylammonium chloride acrylic acid polymer; N,N-dimethyl-N-2-propenyl-2-propen-1-aminium chloride polymer with 2-propenoic acid